Whole Body Cryotherapy: Experience Something Cool
The Benefits Of Cryotherapy Treatment
Cryotherapy treatments, which last just a few minutes, can have long-ranging benefits.
Originally introduced in Japan in the 1970s as a way to treat rheumatoid arthritis, Cryotherapy came into mainstream use in Europe in the 1990s by physical therapists, doctors, chiropractors, and other healthcare professionals, and subsequently was brought to the United States in 2009.
Over that time, the benefits of whole body Cryotherapy treatments have been shown to be extensive, including:
• pain relief / pain management (reduces inflammation)
• faster muscle recovery and enhanced performance (especially important for elite athletes)
• improved skin conditions (because of the increased collagen that’s produced in the skin)
• better sleep (can help alleviate insomnia and other sleep disorders)
• reduced anxiety, stress, and depression (thanks to the powerful and immediate release of endorphins)
• immune system boost (leading to better overall health)
• weight loss (one Cryotherapy treatment can burn up to 800 calories)
Come feel the difference for yourself – we’re offering a Cryotherapy introductory special – 2 treatments for just $50 (regular value $130, new clients only, please).
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
For more information on the benefits of Cryotherapy, please call 303-663-6990, or e-mail email@example.com
Please note that Castle Rock CryoCare and Rejuvenation is located in Castle Rock, just off I-25 and Founders Parkway. We’re near: Lone Tree, Castle Pines, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Franktown, Park Meadows, Elizabeth, and southeast Denver.